Friday, March 6, 2009

Interview updates and weird weather in Atlanta

Well, suffice to say, I got a 95 percent on my Day 3 server test at J. Alexanders! I woke up early this morning to continue reviewing and also wrote some thank you e-mails to those I interviewed with yesterday... and do you want to guess what I got back? I'll tell you. One person wrote, "You will do well wherever you go and any firm would be fortunate to have you join them. Maybe we will be the fortunate firm :)" Another person from a different company wrote, "I think you would be a perfect addition to the team!"

Now my dilemma is, which company should I choose?!?! I don't have to make that choice right now, because I don't have an official offer extended, but from the sound of it, I might have to pick! There are great things about both companies and I know I still need some information about both, including compensation plans, benefits, etc.

On a completely different note, I have to ask... What the heck is going on with the weather? There was still snow on the ground a few days ago and now it is Sunny and 70 degrees! I moved to Atlanta more than ten years ago, and the weather has always been somewhat weird. This week definitely ranks up there with being crazy. Hopefully the children I babysit for tonight, who I adore by the way, will want to spend some time outside.

Well it's a quarter till four and I'm going to take a nap before I babysit. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment