
Everyone has heard, "you can look at a glass as being half full or half empty." The more optimistic of the two is being half full of course. However, it is very easy to say great sayings like these, and actually living it out is much more difficult.
In the past few weeks, my life has been turned completely upside down. For the most part, I am not letting this get me down. Today, I went to lunch with one of my besties from MATRIX and I must say how bitter sweet it was. I really wish that I was still there, and got to see her and everyone else every day, but I also miss what I did! Now the good thing is that I have been interviewing and feel like I'm going to be close to an offer somewhere. So maybe MATRIX just prepared me to grow as a young professional. Bottom line is that everything is in Gods hands now, and I trust that I have done my part and something great is coming!
If I step back and take a look at the dynamics of how my life has changed, I can honestly say that many things are better.
- I am reassured by knowing that there are people in my life who care so much about me and love me, including a few of the following (not in any particular order): my parents, brother, Tracee, Lauren, Jessica, Liz, Jenny, Mandy, goodness - I am blessed to have so many others;
- I now have Lauren as a roommate to share my townhome/condo with;
- Lauren brought her dog to live with us (see picture above)... She is a few years old, fully trained and sweet as can be; and
- There are several good prospects on the horizon for my next career move!
I'm gonna go ahead and study for my next J.Alexander's test... on Day 4 now, only two more to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment